Saturday, June 9, 2012

FOTD: Bronze and lovin' it

Hola my beauty lovin' babes!!


Here it is, the weekend, and I'm chillin by my lonesome. Fortunately my in-laws and immediate family are going to hang out with me to make the loneliness a little bit more tolerable, haha. In any case, getting myself all dolled up usually takes the edge off of a bad day... 


It's sort of overcast today, so I'm living vicariously through my makeup :)



The Face:
I used Cetaphil's new DermaControl Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF 30 as my base.
For my dark circles, I applied Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment in Light (120).
For my bronzed goddess-que glow, I used my new favorite bronzer - Lise Watier's Summer 2012 Summer Sunset Bronzing Powder on the highest points of my face.
A little bit of Essence's Silky Touch Blush in Adorable on the apples of my cheeks.



The Eyes:
I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Original all over my lids, and evened out my lids with a thin layer of Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment as a base.
I ran some of Lise Watier's Summer 2012 Summer Sunset Bronzing Powder through my crease, and a little bit of Urban Decay's Foxy shadow under my brow bone.
I smudged out Annabelle's Smoothliner in Brownie along my upper lashline, and applied two generous coats of Annabelle's Le Big Show mascara in Black to my lashes.
I smudged some of Maybelline's Unstoppable Highlighter in Fluffy Cloud under my lower lashline, and popped a bit of Annabelle's Mono Eyeshadow in Vanilla Chilla in the inner corners.
Finally, I took a fine brush and applied a little bit of NYX's single eyeshadow in White under the arches of my brows.


The Lips:
I kept these babies simple and applied a generous coat of Essence's Stay with Me long-lasting lipgloss in me & my icecream (02) to my lippies.


The Hair:
My hair is day-old and still going strong. Yesterday, after I washed it, I put a little bit of Josie Maran's 100% Argan Oil through it, and then applied some of Paul Mitchell's Extra-Body Sculpting Gel near the roots, and followed by scrunching some of Pantene Pro-V's Curl Shaping Hair Gel throughout. Before adding heat, I sprayed some of Got2B's Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm over my hair and proceeded to blow-dry my hair on medium heat with the diffuser attachment. I sprayed more of the Got2B heat protectant on my hair before 'crimping' my hair with my flat iron. I sprayed some of L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray (unfragranced) over the finished style.


When I woke up this morning, I did the easy twist through my bangs that HeyKayli showed on her YouTube channel a few weeks ago. See video here. I finished with a little more of L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray.


The Accessories:
As can be seen in the pictures, I am rocking my new Guess Double Charm Strawberry Heart earrings. I am so addicted to these babies.


Not seen here: my engagement/wedding bands, my new Amor heart bracelet.


The Shirt:
Quite literally, a $7 halter-top from the G:21 line at WalMart that I fashioned into a tank-top with my ninja sewing skills.



I hope you guys enjoyed my face of the day post, and I'd like you to let me know what you're wearing today!!


happy weekending.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The LW Bronzer is PERFECTION on you!!!! You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete