Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June 2012 Favorites

Hola my beauty lovin' babes!!


Another month has come and gone, and it's that time again!! I really do love month end, because some of my favorite blogs and videos to indulge in are 'monthly favorites.' I love getting inspiration from others' most used products; especially when it comes to seasonal products. 


#1. Annabelle Le Big Show mascara.
I love this mascara. I get the luscious voluptuous lashes I desire every time. One of the happiest parts of my day is putting on my mascara.


#2. Lise Watier Summer 2012 Sunset Bronzing powder.
Ever since I got my hands on this, I've used it practically every day. I absolutely adore this bronzer. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be buying a back up of it, just to have on hand for the sad day when my current one runs dry. What deliciousness it is... definitely worth the money.


#3. Revlon Colorstay Longwear Base Coat.
I picked this up in the anticipation that it would prolong the life of my manicures, and while I don't necessarily think that it extends the life of my nail polish significantly, I do find this to be a fantastic base for my polishes. It evens out my nail surface, and makes polish application a dream.


#4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
I finally found this at my local Rexall when on a shopping date with my sister. I snatched it up immediately, because it's the first I've ever seen in stores in Canada. I have not regretted this purchase once - it's creamy, smooth, and intensely pigmented. I love using it as a colored base, or under my brow bone as a highlight. 


#5. Essie Bikini So Teeny nail polish.
I love this powder-y periwinkle blue polish. It looks fantastic on my nails, not so grotesque as other blues have the tendency of looking on my pale skin. The only downside is that the shimmer doesn't show up on my nails like it does in the bottle...


#6. Conair You Wave Ultra Tourmaline Ceramic Styler.
Though I haven't had this for the entire month, I have been using it a lot lately. I'm crimping my hair rather frequently lately, and this has definitely made it a lot easier for me to get my hair evenly crimped from start to finish. Fantastic results.


My 'bonus' favorites of this month are the Bailey Flanigan series by Karen Kingsbury. I'm currently on the second book, Leaving, and I'm totally hooked. I've read the Redemption series, the Firstborn series, and the Sunrise series, and I'm quickly tunneling through the Bailey Flanigan series in anticipation for the newest book release by Karen, Coming Home, which I'm absolutely dying to read!!


If you'd like to check out any of Karen's books, please feel free to visit www.karenkingsbury.com.


What were your top 3 favorites of June!? I'd love to hear all about them!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment