Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March 2012 Favorites

Yes, this is a few days late, but better late than never, eh!?


I didn't use a ton of makeup this (err... last) month, just because I was so crackalackin' busy with school. Que sera sera. This month, likely, won't be any better.


1. Urban Decay Half-Baked and Snakebite.
I frickin' loved these shadows this month, especially Half-Baked. It's the most beautiful gold shadow that looks like liquid metal on my brush (and my eyes!!) I love how it's so intense, yet subtle - and it really brings out my green eyes. And Snakebite is the best shadow to pair with Half-Baked - I just put it on the outer half of my eyelid and through my crease. UGH! The perfect combo.


2. Cover Girl LashBlast Volume mascara.
This was always my favorite mascara. I picked it up again because I just wanted the comfort of  an old (but a good) love. It's really amazing, but I wish it was more lengthening. But still - I <3 this.


3. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hibiscus Toner.
I ran out of this at one point this month, and I thought - MEH! I don't need to buy another bottle. I'll be fine. Holy crap. My whole face went awol - acne everywhere, irritation, oiliness. I immediately went out and bought another bottle and have been using it religiously again.


4. Cetaphil Barrier Cream.
Has saved my life. 'Nuff said. Check out my review on this bad boy: http://beautyblurbsbybekk.blogspot.ca/2012/03/cetaphil-barrier-cream.html

5. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.
I have been wearing this non-stop on my fingernails. Every time I want to do my nails again, I always end up repainting them this color. It is the perfect color for my skin tone - it's so bright and vibrant, and definitely makes me feel in a spring/summer mood. Best $7 I ever spent.


6. Conair 264XR Infiniti You Reel Folding Handle Dryer, Blue
FRICKIN' love my new blow dryer. It's basically the same one that I had before, except in a brilliant almost-cerulean blue. The cord just shooshes up into the handle, the handle bends over for a more compact shape when you're travelling. AND it works amazingly on my hair. I LOVE it, definitely a good purchase for like $30. Here's hoping it doesn't crap out in 2 years like my last one did...


And THOSE, my loves, are my March 2012 favorites. I apologize for my tardiness in uploading this post, but I really did have difficulty thinking of what products I actually used religiously this month. There weren't very many, in all honesty. 


Anyways, please link to your March 2012 Favorites blog post down below, as I love love love reading them!!


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I need a new hair dryer so thanks! I'm going to look for that one-did you get it at WalMart?
    And I am intrigued by the Alba toner-I love their body washes and shampoos, so I think I'll try it out Every time I try one of their products I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never go back to a regular blow dryer so long as they make ones with retractable cords haha. And yes, from WalMart :) My last one was the original model and it lasted me quite a while... even after the beating it took living with me, haha.
      You MUST try the Alba toner. Seriously, everyone I recommend it to LOVES it. Definitely a holy grail. Let me know if you try it and if you like it :)

      Delete