Thursday, January 5, 2012

LOTD: Airport Aura

My best friend is coming to stay with my husband and I for a few days before returning back to University. So yesterday we picked her up from the airport. And by "we" I mean, my parents and I. The hubby was working late, so I needed to catch a ride with my Dad from work. Luckily, he works only a 15 minute bus ride away from my house. Wahoo!

Here's what I rocked yesterday:


EYES
I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original from my lashline to my brow. Then, I applied Annabelle Smoothliner in Bronze to the outer half of each of my eyes and blended it out with my fingers. I topped the liner with the darker shade of the Prestige Brow Perfection Shaping Studio, and blended it out with the lighter shade and my Quo Crease Shadow brush. I applied the gold shade of the Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Duo in Beach Plum, on the inner third to half of the eye with a stiff shader brush. Under the brow, I used Annabelle Single Eyeshadow in 225 Ivory, with my Quo All Over Shadow brush.

For liner, I used Annabelle Smoothliner in Urban Jungle on the upper lash line to make a thick winged line, and used L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense (the brush tip) to make a thin line at the lash line.

I applied two coats of Maybelline Volum'Express One by One in Very Black to my lashes.

FACE
I applied Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer all over my face, and then applied NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Siberia with the ELF Studio Powder Brush. To set the oily parts of my face, I used Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand. I also used Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Light under my eyes.

I applied MAC Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze with my Quo Angled Contour brush to the contours of my face, and the matte coral pink shade from the Annabelle Playa Bronzer in Copacabana Glow on the tops of my cheekbones for blush, with my Quo Blush brush. With my fingers, I applied NARS Illuminator in Copacabana to the tops of my cheekbones as a highlight.

LIPS
On my lips, I applied a light coat of some Blistex chapstick in Mint, and then applied NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul.

Enjoy!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment