Wednesday, December 7, 2011

LOTD: Exam Time

So, it's that time of year again - exam time. And usually I end up rolling out of bed, spending the whole day in my pajamas, with greasy 'dreadlocks' hanging from my scalp and dark circles under my eyes. It's not really that pretty or flattering of a look on anyone...

But tonight, my husband is going to floor hockey and I always go with. I like hanging out with him, watching him play - saying "Hi" to my father-in-law and brothers-in-law who play with him... and also for the lack of internet connection, which means that I actually get school work done. :)

Anyways, today has been one of those, "I'm a grease-ball-and-I-know-it" days... but I have to look somewhat presentable for this outing, so here's what I did to make it look like I've gotten sleep, eaten well, and have taken a shower recently...


DETAILS:
Under the brow, I applied a thin layer of Original Urban Decay Primer Potion. On top, I added Maybelline New York Unstoppable Highlighter in Fluffy Cloud and blended with my finger. On top of that, I added NYX's single eyeshadow in White (ES02) with a fluffy All Over Shadow brush from Quo.

In the inner corner, I added some of the Maybelline New York Unstoppable Highlighter in Fluffy Cloud, blended with my finger (again), and topped it with a light dusting of NYX's single eyeshadow in White (ES02).

On my lashes, I used two coats of Maybelline Volum'Express One by One Mascara in Very Black.

Under my eyes, I applied Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller in Light, and blended it out with a Quo Crease Shadow brush.

On my cheeks, I added a light dusting of Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface with my Quo Blush brush.

On my lips I'm wearing Blistex Deep Moisture Renewal Treatment with SPF 15.

And that's it for today. I look significantly more alive, but just barely! Haha.

What are your quick makeup tricks for making yourself look "alive"?? I'd love to hear them!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment