Thursday, December 15, 2011

LOTD: A little extra sumthin' sumthin'.

So I have another final today, but it's not until 7 o'clock tonight, so I have a little bit of extra time today to myself. I spent the past half hour plucking and trimming my eyebrows into a more groomed look. I don't know that I can rock the bushman look anymore - especially not with Christmas on the way, and the hubby's staff Christmas party tomorrow night.

Here's what I'm rocking for the day:


On my face

Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller in Light under my eyes.
Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Concealer in Ivory on my blemishes.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand Medium 40 over top of my undereye concealer and spot concealer, and on my t-zone to mattify the shine.
Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess to contour my cheekbones and temples.
Annabelle Playa Bronzer in Copacabana Glow (only the bottom two colors) as my blush on the top parts of my cheekbones, but not on the apples of my cheeks.


On my eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original as an eyeshadow base from my lid to my brow.
Clinique Smudgesicle in Cocoa Pearl (02) on the outer third of my eye, and blended out with my finger.
Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow in So Foxy on top of the Clinique Smudgesicle to set it, and darken the outer corner/crease.
Prestige Brow Perfection in BBK-03 Light to Medium - I used both colors to help warm up and blend out the crease.
Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow in Vanilla Chilla as a highlight under the browbone and on the center of my lids.
NYX Single Eyeshadow in White just under the highest part of my brow, and in the inner corner.
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Espresso to line the upper lashline, being careful to keep the line as close to the lashes as possible.
Maybelline Volum'Express One by One Mascara in Very Black on my lashes - 2 coats.


On my lips

Blistex Deep Moisture Renew with SPF 15 on my lips.


Oye. I am so white this winter. I look so albino - I mean, part of it is a function of the flash on my Blackberry, but most of it is au naturale haha.

Have a great week preparing for Christmas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment