Saturday, February 11, 2012

LOTD: Lonely Shopping

So, el hubby had a man-day-for-one hiking in the mountains, and I decided that to ease my separation anxiety, I should go shopping. Doesn't it always cure a broken heart?!


While out, I took these pictures at the bus stop on my way home and I thought I'd share them...



Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Naked 2 palette - Verve, YDK, Snakebite and Foxy
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
Maybelline Volum'Express One by One mascara in Very Black
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Light 120
Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller in Light
Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow in Vanilla Chilla

Face:
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Ivory
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

Lips:
Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell (968)
Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 24 Carrot Gold (969)

My lips look line-y because I was puckering them in both pictures - otherwise they would've looked much nicer. Plus my lips are (still!!) dry from that freaking viral infection... Gar!!! No matter how much lip balm I slather on, the dry-ness isn't completely gone yet... argh!

Anyways, I hope you guys have funtabulous weekends! Let me know what you were wearing on your face this weekend! I'd love to hear about it!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment