Monday, February 13, 2012

LOTD: Studying got you down...?

So next week is Reading Week, which means 7 days of blissful nothingness before the craziness of the semester kicks in... this week, however, I have two exams to study for and a book report due... nothing major, but still... I have lots to do...


In the meantime, I'm trying out some new products that I recently picked up, and to cheer me up I decided that traditional winged liner and a pop of color on the lips would be exactly the kind of look to brighten my otherwise gloomy day...


With Flash.
Yep. We needed to throw in a pouty face-d picture.
Smiling just didn't work for me today...

Face
Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream


Lips
Annabelle Lipliner in Heatwave
Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pinkerbell (968)


 


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Tease
Annabelle Mono Eyeshadow in Vanilla Chilla
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown
Annabelle Smoothliner in Brownie
Maybelline Volum'Express One by One Mascara in Very Black

And that is my look for today. My face is having some difficulties with breakouts lately, so I'm trying to minimize the amount of foundation, concealer, and powders that I put on my face. Slowly, but surely, they are healing. I'm loving this really natural makeup look though - you don't need to go for a crazy bold lip, just slap on some lip balm and you'll be set to get out the door!


And I thought I'd share with you guys some of my newest interests:
-My brother in-law taught me how to solve a Rubik's Cube this weekend, so I'm all over that.
-"Out of Goodbyes" by Maroon 5 and Lady Antebellum
-"Far from Home" by Five Finger Death Punch


What are you guys wearing today?! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment