Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Nail Polishes that I am dying to have...


Lately, I've seen a bunch of new polishes come out. Mostly Sally Hansen, but that's what excites me most...


- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef.
In the bottle it reminded me A LOT of China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy, but when I swatched it on my hand it was a deeper pink shade and significantly less neon. Nonetheless, I am still intrigued enough to potentially buy it...


Check out I Love Beauty 20's blog post by clicking here.
- Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Color + Care.
I am in love with the shade Sorbet in the bottle. I've checked out a few swatches of it, and I am determined that I must have it. Unfortunately, these polishes have a steeper price tag than the other Sally Hansen polishes available. Still... I don't own anything like Sorbet, and I'm simply dying for a peachy-orange polish.


Check out Pixie Polish's blog post by clicking here.
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush polishes.
These are brand new to Canada, though I've seen them in blog posts and videos before. I'm not a huge fan of glitter polishes in general, but these are gorgeous. Enough so that I'm struggling to fight the urge to buy them... I just can't help myself around sparkly/shiny things...


- OPI Pink Friday.
I was SO going to get this yesterday, and then I came across a video on YouTube where OPI's Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj collection was allegedly duped for Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri polish in Pink Blink. Needless to say, that was enough to make me turn my head and pass on the OPI. I already have Pink Blink, and while I do like it - I don't like it enough to have 'two' of the same polishes... plus, I read some reviews about the less-than-stellar consistency of Pink Friday, so I figured... save the $10 and buy something else that you're really in love with.


- Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors inspired by Kim
OHHHHHH my gosh. When I saw Polish Insomniac's post on this... I nearly died. Which ones am I interested in?? Ummm... all of them!!! Especially Kim Konfidential, Others Pale by Kim-parison, Here Kim's the Sun...


What new polishes have you been eyeballing lately??
Haha, speaking of "eyeballing," I am reminded of this (skip ahead to 2:58...):


This scene makes me laugh SO hard every time.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment